If your computer has crashed, been reformatted or you simply do not have access to it anymore, there is now a way to deactivate the
Belt Analyst/Dynamic Analyst license from that computer! For a long time, this process has required the end user to call our office and
ask us to deactivate it for them. Now you can deactivate a license remotely by following these steps.
1. Log in to your license account: https://license.overlandconveyor.com/solo/customers/Default.aspx?
2. Click on Licenses & Activations
3. Click on the license number that you would like to deactivate
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Manage Installations
5. This will take you to the Installation History page. You will see a
small red X next to the word Active in the Status column. If you want
to deactivate the license, click on the red X.